Contribute
Register

GTX680 Triple monitor problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm i thought i read on anandtech that it only supports up to 3 simultaneous connections but it looks like they were just talking about idle clocks on up to 3 monitors and never really addressed how many total connections could be run. on 5xx and before the limit was 2. Anyway there should certainly be an option in your bios to set your IGP to always on.
g\

Has there been any updates ?

Has there been any updates ?

Not as far as I can tell. Definitely nothing in 10.8.1 and nobody has mentioned anything in 10.8.2 (beta). There doesn't appear to even be any updated drivers.

Just found this on Architosh

http://architosh.com/2012/09/mac-pr...cs-performance-thanks-to-nvidia-quadro-k5000/

Inside the new Quadro K5000 for Mac

Cinema 4K support (4096 x 2160 resolution), new super high resolution support
A new display engine that can power 4 displays simultaneously
4 GB of graphics memory that provides faster interactivity with content creation apps
Based on the Nvidia Keplar Architecture
2x Faster then the Fermi-based Quadro 4000 for Mac
Support for up to 2 Quadro K5000 GPUs in a single Mac Pro
Support for OpenGL, OpenCL and Nvidia CUDA

It uses the same GK104 chip in the 660ti/670/680s, so once that hits sometime in October apparently, we should have drivers for the desktop cards that support the full 4 monitors!

What connectors are you using? Dvi/DVI/HDMI or are you using the display port? I'd test the displayPort but I can't find my adaptor anywhere -.-

I'm using 2xDVI and HDMI, my monitors don't have display port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back