Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
G170X-UltraGaming
CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
GTX 1080 Windforce
First of all, is the EVGA GTX 980 4GB version supported with a hackintosh? Which would yield better performance on the Adobe suite the 980 or the more recent, 1060?

Last edited:
GTX 1060 with 6GB of RAM would be the way I would be looking.

The 1060 is awesome in Photoshop on my new Kabylake build. But heads up, the drives have a bug that causes the card to bug out. I've managed to stop mine from doing it when waking up from sleep. But others have had it happen randomly. Check the graphics area of the forum for more info.

The 1060 is awesome in Photoshop on my new Kabylake build. But heads up, the drives have a bug that causes the card to bug out. I've managed to stop mine from doing it when waking up from sleep. But others have had it happen randomly. Check the graphics area of the forum for more info.
Would you say the GTX 1070 is better? (not only in performance but driver wise)

I haven't used the 1070 but I haven't seen any posts about this 1060 bug on that chip. I can't say for sure.

Hi
I have the same problem with GTX1060 3GB card, everything is working except when it goes to sleep it wakes up in a bad mood, I see you have found a solution to this any change to give a tip?

Best regards
Jens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back