Graphics
Asus GTX 970 Strix
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So I had a successful download of El Capitan but my graphics card is not at full QE/CI and I have no idea how to accelerate it. Also in the about this mac section my graphics is shown like this `Asus GeForce GTX 970 0 MB` how can I make it show all the VRAM that my gpu has?

I have downloaded the graphics drivers so far and I have inject Nvidia enabled and I am booting with GraphicsEnabler=Yes.

System:
Intel Core i7 4770
Asus H81M-D Motherboard
8 GB 1600 Mhz DDR3 Kingston RAM
Corsair 60GB Force SSD
Asus GTX 970 Strix

900 series cards are Inject/NVidia/False or GraphicsEnabler=No. If you are using Clover then you do not need the GraphicsEnabler flag at all because it is for Chameleon. Make sure you are using the boot flag nvda_drv=1 so you are using the web driver.

900 series cards are Inject/NVidia/False or GraphicsEnabler=No. If you are using Clover then you do not need the GraphicsEnabler flag at all because it is for Chameleon. Make sure you are using the boot flag nvda_drv=1 so you are using the web driver.

Okay so I disabled GraphicsEnabler and Inject Nvidia and I am booting with nvda_drv=1 but I still can't get full QE/CI.

Any help?

Did you install the web drivers or CUDA?

Web Drivers

Attach your config.plist

Here

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.3 KB · Views: 307
No it's always there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back