Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z170-D3H-F3-Clover
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
GTX 970
Hello, could anybody help me please? I`m depressed.

Sierra 10.12.4
MB: GA-Z170-D3H
GPU: Nvidia GTX 970
CPU: Intel i7 6700
iMac 14,2

I have a problem with nvidia graphic card drivers.
I do everything as expected: Install - Run MultiBeast - edit config.plist (set NvidiaWeb to true, etc...) - install Nvidia Drivers (378.05.05.05f01) - set graphic drivers to "Nvidia Web Drivers"
But when I restart a computer, OS X Default Graphics Driver is checked. - YES, I tried a solution 6 from https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solving-nvidia-driver-install-loading-problems.161256/#Problem6 , but when I do that Clover EFI v2 install, restart a PC and then it keeps in rebooting in half of Apple logo loading while boot. So only way how to boot after this is with nv_disable=1
Even if i set flags in Clover before boot to "nvda_drv=1" it will boot with OS X Default Graphics Driver, not Nvidia Web drivers

Please, I`m nearly in a grave cause of it, I would really be happy for every help and your time, THANK YOU!!!

https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/5gv30o/has_anyone_gotten_an_nvidia_9xx_to_load_we/
This man had the same problem... Editing config.plist <key>KextsToPatch</key> didn't work.

When it starts to boot loop after doing problem #6 it means there is a setting wrong somewhere that is conflicting with the web drivers and your card being properly enabled.

When it starts to boot loop after doing problem #6 it means there is a setting wrong somewhere that is conflicting with the web drivers and your card being properly enabled.
Thank you for your answer! Is there a way, how to check what setting is wrong? I`m sorry, I started to try Hackintosh few weeks ago, I`m a beginner.
THANKS for your time !!!

Wow, I can't believe this... I tried to connect a second monitor (via HDMI) and it works!!! No boot loop.
So now I have to figure out, how to run the second monitor (in GPU is DVI and in monitor is VGA).

Wow, I can't believe this... I tried to connect a second monitor (via HDMI) and it works!!! No boot loop.
So now I have to figure out, how to run the second monitor (in GPU is DVI and in monitor is VGA).

You need an active adapter. DP to VGA is your best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back