Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Community,

i installed El Capitan with Clover and almost everything works fine.
I use a Gigabyte Gtx 970 and connect it with Displayport ->mini Displayport. If i Boot the system, the monitor get no Signal and i have to unplug and plug the cable. Than it works.

If i use HDMI it works instant, but have the wrong resolution (2048x1152). I need 2560x1440.

With the Displayport i tryed a lot off different Boot Flags (nvpci, PCIRootUID, kext-dev-mod..) but nothing works. All the time i have to unplug the cable-.-

Maybe someone know this issue and can help?

My System:

i5 3570k
Gtx 970
MSI Z77a-g43

Hi Community,

I use a Gigabyte Gtx 970 and connect it with Displayport ->mini Displayport. If i Boot the system, the monitor get no Signal and i have to unplug and plug the cable. Than it works.

If i use HDMI it works instant, but have the wrong resolution (2048x1152). I need 2560x1440.

With the Displayport i tryed a lot off different Boot Flags (nvpci, PCIRootUID, kext-dev-mod..) but nothing works. All the time i have to unplug the cable-.-

My System:

i5 3570k
Gtx 970
MSI Z77a-g43
[READ ME FIRST!] Graphics Setup & Troubleshooting

Hi Community,

My System:

i5 3570k
Gtx 970
MSI Z77a-g43

Try changing the DP setting on your monitor. If it is 1.0 then try 1.2 and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back