Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-GAMING 7
CPU
Intel Core i7-4790K
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
After upgrading my system from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra, the minecraft modpack I had been playing with stopped working and crashed the login window about 5 minutes after reaching the title screen.

After talking to someone about this on the subreddit for ftb related crashes, they suggested that it was a system/hardware problem.

Here is one of the logs that occurred after the crash.
https://paste.ubuntu.com/23498450/

Other than that, everything else seems to work just fine.

On a side note, is the OpenGL version supposed to be 2.1 as the GTX 970 is supposed to support OpenGL 4.4 or 4.5, correct?

I don't currently have the CUDA drivers installed.

Attached is what is now the lockscreen background, but not what it is supposed to be.

Attachments

• 20161119_112308.jpg
    20161119_112308.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Not sure about the game but try changing your wallpaper to fix the lockscreen background.

I found the solution for the game. It had to do with the mod being incompatible with the webdriver. For the background I just used OnyX to restore the login wallpaper to default.

What mod is is because I too have the same problem after updating to 10.11 so I updated again to 10.12 and the issue still persists.

Also what was your solution.

Remove Fastcraft. It's interesting to note however, that in some packs, FastCraft works just fine.

Last edited:
I have been trying to fix this problem for days, I can't thank you enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back