Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I face weired issue. I just successfully installed hackintosh in my build. Here is my specs

Intel core i5 4670
Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2
Corsair vengence pro 32 GB
ASUS Gtx 970 Graphic Card
Samsung 850 evo 128 GB SSD
1 TB WD green
Samsung Se24390HL MONITOR

Now the problem is when i use my gtx 970 graphic card web driver suddenly my color profile changed to Hd 709 A but this profile not suit my monitor white color every where mostly in web colors. And i cant calibrate because when i calibrate the display it doent take efdect on web colors. Then i removed my graphic card and boot with intel hd 4600 graphics and my display color profile working perfect any idea why this happening?

-Mosam

I patched it but still same problem every where. Actually my graphic card recognise my monitor but dont know why this happning. Monitor works well with my macbook pro and air aswell this hackintosh without graphic card so anyone have anyidea whats the problem.?

This may sound stupid but have you just tried changing the profile in system preferences?

Yes i try all the color profile. see when i remove my graphic card hackintosh works well with intel hd 4600 graphics and display color name is "S24e390" but when i add my gtx 970 color profile changed to HD 709 A. :(

Yes i try all the color profile. see when i remove my graphic card hackintosh works well with intel hd 4600 graphics and display color name is "S24e390" but when i add my gtx 970 color profile changed to HD 709 A. :(

I don't have this issue with my calibrated Dell U2415.

can you please tell me what is your color profile name ?? and what is your color profile settings?

can you please tell me what is your color profile name ?? and what is your color profile settings?

My monitor comes pre calibrated for sRGB with an average Delta-E of 2.2%. I normally just use the default Dell U2415 profile with brightness and contrast both set to 75. You might want to look here for color profiles and settings specific to your monitor. Sometimes I use a calibrated color profile from TFTCentral - http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/articles/icc_profiles.htm but I stick with the 75 brightness instead of the 28 they say because it is just too dim for me.

This might be an issue with Nvidia's limit on the RGB range when using an HDMI cable, 16-235, instead of 0-255. If you see 4 distinct boxes in this image then you are ok, but if you see just 2 columns one black and one white then you are not seeing the full RGB range. More info here - http://www.pcgamer.com/nvidia-cards-dont-full-rgb-color-through-hdmiheres-a-fix/. I couldn't find much info on your specific monitor except on the Samsung HK website.

Bw61l68.jpg.png

Thanks for your reply i just figure out when i enable my monitor's eye saver mode and warm mode i see the proper color but it disable the totally brightness and this is dim for me any idea how can i adjust the brightness ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back