Motherboard
Gigabyte HD3P
CPU
i5 6600K
Graphics
Rx 5700 xt
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hello users i built my first hackintosh and i bought a gtx 960 Gigabyte mini itx this card is recommended in the buyers guide. But now i installed the newest Nvidia Webdriver for my Sierra 10.12.3 and then rebootet insert the grafics card and added the boot arg nvda_drv=1 and every time when the apple logo is loading after maybe 60% progress my monitor went black and got no signal then i switched to my VGA output of my Mainboard (ASUS Z170M Plus) and the VGA output is working hackintosh is starting i can see the NVIDIA web driver in the sytem options and it also shows me my gtx960 when i select g-sync in Nvida web driver. But in about this mac there is still standing Intel HD 530 7mb (Intel i3 6100) and ass soon as switch back my to the grafics card with HDMI cabel the monitor is going to went black after 60% progress. Im a noob with hackinstosh so pleas be gentle :)
My setup: Asus z170 m plus micro atx
intel i3 6100
crucial 8gb 2400mhz
GTX 960 2gb Gigabyte mini

@BL4CKWIDOW, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

As of macOS Sierra, nvda_drv=1 in config.plist under Boot > Arguments is no longer working to initiate drivers. Clover has been updated with a new System Parameter setting called NvidiaWeb.
See New Method for Enabling NVIDIA Web Drivers in Clover

You need to setup emulated NVRAM to store the nvda_drv=1 boot flag in boot-args.
See Problem 6 of Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems
Note: Install EmuVariableUefi-64 + RC Scripts

If you use MacPro 6,1 or iMac 15 or iMac 17 System Definition
See Black Screen with MacPro 6,1 or iMac 15 or iMac 17 System Definition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back