Graphics
GIGABYTE GTX 960, GV-N960WF2OC-DGD, REV1
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, Xserve
Mobile Phone
iOS
I apologize in advance because everyone on here seems to know so much more about this than I do. I'm very technical, but building a hackintosh is new to me and I'm still learning the finer details.

I built the Deluxe Mac Mini System as described on this site, but upgraded the video card to the GTX 960 because it had the connections I needed.

The machine was running perfectly for about a week, and then I installed the card. Downloaded the latest web Drivers from nvidia and even updated them yesterday with the new release.

The issue I'm having is that, when the card is installed, it starts up find and the screen looks fine, but the machine freezes after about 60 seconds. Just a hard freeze, clock stops an all. Take the card out, works fine.

My guess is, the issue has to do with the MultiBeast post-install process, but for all the reading on the forums and wiki I can't seem to get a handle on what I'm doing wrong. The card I'm using is listed as one of the supported cards for a Hackintosh so my assumption is that it is something I am missing.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Sorry for such a newbie question. I hope to be as expert at this as the rest of you are someday.

Tom