Contribute
Register

GTX 780 Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange, the f04 version fixes security update breaking f02. it should work with 10.9.2 13C1021

Working fine for me, installed using installer (since machine def is set to 3,1). Someone else said it didn't install right with pacifist.

Okay so I am new to hackintosh so if I am doing something dumb, I apologize but please help me. So recently I got a GTX 780 TI and put it in my build. It has been working great in Windows as it should and would be expected, but I recently decided I would try hackintosh because I really like Mavericks. So I have it booting fine without the 780 TI but I really can't get it to boot with the 780 TI. I have the 331.01.01b07 driver and the 5.5.47 CUDA drivers installed and it still won't boot. I have tried using verbose mode and it hangs right after the Bluetooth enables, which I have found out via the internet is where the graphics start up. I can only boot ins safe mode with the graphics card disabled. Please help, I really want to use Mavericks on my hackintosh.

My Build:
CPU: i7-3770k
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 TI
Mobo: Asus Maximus IV Gene Z
I don't think anything else really matters. If you need something else let me know.

Thanks in advance!

any solution?I have same problem...

I know this is an old(er) thread, but just wanted to update that 780 Ti works in Maverics.

Ok, I am considering selling my water cooled sli titans and switching to a single gtx 780ti. If I do this (probably the evga SC version, same as ReconAlpha), all I do I use nvidia disable 1 to get into OS X, install the nvidia drivers, reboot with disable, switch to nvidia drivers, reboot again and done. Is this correct? Anyone running 2560x1440 and can confirm it works?

Thanks

Sorry to ask but i just finish my Build and got in Final:
Nvidia Ashley? What the hell is this?
I got an 780Ti
Maximus VI and I'm on 10.9.2 Mavericks
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back