HD 7970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hey guys:
please help me out to figure out what would be the best upgrade for my build.
im planing to upgrade mu gt 640 with a gtx 760 quadro k 600 or quadro k2000, i want in to play occasionally n64 games and for video convert ions under osx and windows, and also for cad use with catia.
its very important for me that works OOB.
regards wolf

hey guys:
im planing to upgrade mu gt 640 with a gtx 760 quadro k 600 or quadro k2000, i want in to play occasionally n64 games and for video convert ions under osx and windows, and also for cad use with catia.
regards wolf

I'm in for this, quadro 600 maybe? Im not sure either.

I'm in for this, quadro 600 maybe? Im not sure either.
What i dont like about k 600 is that it haves less cuea cores than. Gt 640 the other question is whic one works OOB under 10.8.4
thumbs up for k 600 its the price
regards wolf

hey guys:
regards wolf

I advise that you go with the GTX 760 as it is supported. See the listing of graphics cards in the buying guides. While other GPUs may work, why not use one that is supported.

My ASUS GTX 760 worked OOB and is driving 4 displays concurrently on a Z87M-D3H with i7-4770k.

Good modding,
neil

I advise that you go with the GTX 760 as it is supported. See the listing of graphics cards in the buying guides. While other GPUs may work, why not use one that is supported.

My ASUS GTX 760 worked OOB and is driving 4 displays concurrently on a Z87M-D3H with i7-4770k.

Good modding,
neil
Thanks Neil, so the quadros may not work OOB ant until i understand the 760 its bigger than the quadros i listed in hardware terms.

do you know how well 760 performs for CAD, also does de over clock version works OOB.
good morning wolf

Thanks Neil, so the quadros may not work OOB ant until i understand the 760 its bigger than the quadros i listed in hardware terms.

do you know how well 760 performs for CAD, also does de over clock version works OOB.
good morning wolf

I have the 760 (not oc), it worked perfectly oob. I don't know about CAD performance, but I know that it is useless for After Effects because it isn't supported by the Ray-traced rendering engine (which is why I want to get rid of it actually).

But if you can spend a few extra bucks, I would go for the 680. A friend of mine has it and it really outperforms the 760 (We did a benchmark comparison, his Graphics score was way higher than mine - even though he's on Windows :D), and I think the price should be about the same as for the Quadro K2000 (maybe a little higher).

I have the 760 (not oc), it worked perfectly oob. I don't know about CAD performance, but I know that it is useless for After Effects because it isn't supported by the Ray-traced rendering engine (which is why I want to get rid of it actually).

But if you can spend a few extra bucks, I would go for the 680. A friend of mine has it and it really outperforms the 760 (We did a benchmark comparison, his Graphics score was way higher than mine - even though he's on Windows :D), and I think the price should be about the same as for the Quadro K2000 (maybe a little higher).

Do you trying to manual add 760 into support list in After Effect yet?? I also use 760 at my office with After Effect and it very useful while working with any project.

If you do it yet. I can help u!!

Do you trying to manual add 760 into support list in After Effect yet?? I also use 760 at my office with After Effect and it very useful while working with any project.

If you do it yet. I can help u!!

Well I didn't know that was possible. It would be awesome if you could help me :) but we don't wanna spam this thread so just send me a pm ok? thx!

Well I didn't know that was possible. It would be awesome if you could help me :) but we don't wanna spam this thread so just send me a pm ok? thx!
there is a video tutorial on youtube that explains step by step how to make geforce work on cs6

hey guys:
regards wolf
radeon 7870 is also being considered, what brand will show as fire pro under mavericks? and same question about cad performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back