3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. SE
  3. SE/30
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Other
Hi I wanted to ask if someone I installed Catalina with a GTX 760, I explain I had installed Mojave and the video card gave me the signal on the displayport, then I updated to Catalina latest version and the displyport part starts the system loading procedure but in the end gives me a black screen and on the monitor no video signal, while if I connect the HDMI cable it works regularly, is there a way to be able to get the signal from the displayport? msi motherboard - cpu i5 7500 - 16gb ram - ssd 500 - gtx 760 2gb ,thanks to those who can help me

Hi I wanted to ask if someone I installed Catalina with a GTX 760, I explain I had installed Mojave and the video card gave me the signal on the displayport, then I updated to Catalina latest version and the displyport part starts the system loading procedure but in the end gives me a black screen and on the monitor no video signal, while if I connect the HDMI cable it works regularly, is there a way to be able to get the signal from the displayport? msi motherboard - cpu i5 7500 - 16gb ram - ssd 500 - gtx 760 2gb ,thanks to those who can help me
Could this be a problem with your DisplayPort cable?

I see no reason why a GTX 760 would fail to work using DisplayPort / HDMI / DVI (it even works with a DVI-to-VGA adapter for output to monitors with VGA input).

Hello the cable function, in fact when mojave was installed it worked very well, updating the displayport output to Catalina does not give the signal but connecting it with HDMI everything works perfectly, cable also tested with windows and works very well

Right, try agdpmod=vit9696 in bootarg. And make sure you are using WhatEverGreen.

ok, I'll try for the moment thanks

It works perfectly, thanks for the advice, perfect juseon123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back