Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, I have installed OS X on my system using clover some time ago. Everything is working, but after months I haven't found a way to set the boot screen with the apple logo at 1080p using the GTX 760.

Now I still have Yosemite (I know, I should upgrade it, but I don't have a backup disk atm)

Thanks for any advice :)

Hi, I have installed OS X on my system using clover some time ago. Everything is working, but after months I haven't found a way to set the boot screen with the apple logo at 1080p using the GTX 760.

Now I still have Yosemite (I know, I should upgrade it, but I don't have a backup disk atm)

Thanks for any advice :)

Are there black bars around everything or is it actually at a lower resolution? That card should support 1920x1080 in VESA mode so it should be able to display 1080p during the boot process.

Are there black bars around everything or is it actually at a lower resolution? That card should support 1920x1080 in VESA mode so it should be able to display 1080p during the boot process.

The apple logo is stretched and big, and I have no idea if there are black bars because the background is black. Maybe I have set it wrongly, I have done the same process as my laptop (it have chimera/chameleon).

I have used PatchVBios and now works :D Thanks

Could you explain better? Thanks :)

There is a Clover setting to PatchVBios. What it does it enable a 1920x1080 VESA mode for cards that don't support it. More info is at the link I posted earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back