Contribute
Register

gtx 750ti asus, wrong resolutions, help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
DQ77MK
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
so i turned my old dell vostro 260 into a yosemite hackintosh, i have everything working but there is one thing that is bugging the hell out of me and that is that using an asus gtx 750 ti 2gb with latest web drivers I'm getting the wrong resolutions.

for example the resolution i want is 1920x1080 but instead i see 1920x1440, I'm using an old dell ultrasharp for my monitor which box standard supports 1080p, I'm being forced to use VGA cause dvi won't work and hdmi is a fail.

i hope someone can help.

so i turned my old dell vostro 260 into a yosemite hackintosh, i have everything working but there is one thing that is bugging the hell out of me and that is that using an asus gtx 750 ti 2gb with latest web drivers I'm getting the wrong resolutions.

for example the resolution i want is 1920x1080 but instead i see 1920x1440, I'm using an old dell ultrasharp for my monitor which box standard supports 1080p, I'm being forced to use VGA cause dvi won't work and hdmi is a fail.

i hope someone can help.

VGA is not supported and can have unexpected results. You can use HDMI with your card but you have to flash a different vbios for it to work.

Dvi should work.

VGA is not supported and can have unexpected results. You can use HDMI with your card but you have to flash a different vbios for it to work.

Dvi should work.
how do i flash a new vbios? and dvi doesnt work afaik, ill try it with the same screen.

edit.

dvi boots then fails like hdmi when login loads

Last edited:
how do i flash a new vbios? and dvi doesnt work afaik, ill try it with the same screen.

edit.

dvi boots then fails like hdmi when login loads

Make sure Inject/Nvidia is false

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back