4. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there,

I've recently reinstalled MacOS Sierra version 10.12.6 on my PC and I am experiencing some issues with displays

I managed to get the Web Driver installed and its working great, only one problem is that only one monitor is showing and that my main monitor refuses to respond to anything that I've tried.

I did post this earlier in the wrong place (stupid me)

anyways, can someone help me out with this? thanks

-AO554

Hi there,

I've recently reinstalled MacOS Sierra version 10.12.6 on my PC and I am experiencing some issues with displays

I managed to get the Web Driver installed and its working great, only one problem is that only one monitor is showing and that my main monitor refuses to respond to anything that I've tried.

I did post this earlier in the wrong place (stupid me)

anyways, can someone help me out with this? thanks

-AO554

Need more info. What kind of monitors and what connections/cables are you using.

DVI for one monitor (the one that isn't showing) and VGA (The only one that does work) < these are my outputs

DVI and HDMI do not work even with the driver installed and enabled

VGA only works

DVI for one monitor (the one that isn't showing) and VGA (The only one that does work) < these are my outputs

DVI and HDMI do not work even with the driver installed and enabled

VGA only works

Sounds like you have Inject/NVidia/true in your config when it should be false.

Nope, its off

I can send my config.plist if you want as well

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.9 KB · Views: 235
Well, first, Apple hasn't natively supported VGA in a decade. Is this 750 Ti an ASUS graphics card?

Yeah its ASUS

Is there any difference to having an ASUS Card or something? its really weird how it worked before and now it doesn't.

Is there any difference to having an ASUS Card or something? its really weird how it worked before and now it doesn't.

Yes. ASUS GTX 750/750ti cards must be flashed with a different VBIOS for HDMI to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back