Graphics
GTX 660 Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey. Can i use the integrated graphics card and external at the same time? I want to connect monitors to both graphics cards. it is possible?

Gtx 660ti and HD460
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ga-z87x-ud3h[/FONT]

Hey. Can i use the integrated graphics card and external at the same time? I want to connect monitors to both graphics cards. it is possible?

Gtx 660ti and HD460
ga-z87x-ud3h

Yes it is possible and works well. You'll need to configure your system to do so.

Your 660 uses GraphicsEnabler=No as it is supported natively. If you set IGPEnabler to No in MultiBeast, you will need to change this to Yes in /Extra /org.chameleon.Boot.plist. Save the plist and restart your system and boot to the BIOS by pressing DEL.

Peripherals>change Init Display First to IGFX. Internal Graphics to Enabled. Internal Memory Size to 64M. Press F10 save and exit and shut down your system.

Now its shuts down connect either HDMI, DVI or DP depending on your motherboard ports to your 2nd monitor. (Not VGA)

With both monitors connected it will boot IGFX first which will show bootloader and OS X startup screen then at the desktop your 660 connected monitor will show the login. You can then configure the monitors under System Preferences>Displays.

Thanks for awesome tips. So i can't use VGA connector on HD 4600? only digital output?

Correct. VGA, Intel and OS X do not play well together.

hi i have a weird problem. I heve 1,2,3 monitors. 1 and 2 are connected to my gtx 660 ti and 3 is connected to hd 4600 (cpu inntel graphics). I set the bios as above. Machine is starting, on monitor 3 is starting bios and bootloader, but when os x is completely loaded, 1 and 2 monitor working perfectly but 3 is stuck on apple logo. Monitor 3 is conected by HDMI.

Attachments

• DSC_0179.jpg
    DSC_0179.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 92
Try running MultiBeast, select Customise > 1080p Display > Build then Install. Reboot and test your third monitor.

What is the native resolution of your third monitor? and the cable is HDMI - HDMI, no adapters?

1st is 1280x1024 and it's conected by adapter dvi-vga
2st is FullHD conected by HDMI
3st is 1280x1024 and it's conected by adapter hdmi - vga

But when i connected my 2st monitor by HDMi to 4600, and 1st monitor by dvi - vga adapter to gtx 660 ti it's the same situation, 2st monitor is stuck on apple logo and 1st monitor is working well. Maybe, i must instal something to my hd 4600?

1st is 1280x1024 and it's conected by adapter dvi-vga
2st is FullHD conected by HDMI
3st is 1280x1024 and it's conected by adapter hdmi - vga

See Post#4

when i connected my 2st monitor by HDMi to 4600, and 1st monitor by dvi - vga adapter to gtx 660 ti it's the same situation, 2st monitor is stuck on apple logo and 1st monitor is working well. Maybe, i must instal something to my hd 4600?

Power down your system and try connecting your 2nd monitor to the motherboard via HDMI - HDMI, no adapters, disconnect the other monitors completely and try booting with Intel HD4600 alone.

Power down your system and try connecting your 2nd monitor to the motherboard via HDMI - HDMI, no adapters, disconnect the other monitors completely and try booting with Intel HD4600 alone.

Ok. I disconnect my gtx, put out from the machine. Now i connect my Full HD monitor by hdmi to hdmi connector in motherboard. And it is the same problem - stuck on apple logo. I attach a photo with org.chameleon.Boot set.
Zrzut ekranu 2015-04-17 o 01.06.58.png

Ok. I disconnect my gtx, put out from the machine. Now i connect my Full HD monitor by hdmi to hdmi connector in motherboard. And it is the same problem - stuck on apple logo. I attach a photo with org.chameleon.Boot set.
View attachment 134296

Long throw, IGPlatformID=0D220003 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back