Contribute
Register

GTX 660 glitch issue with MacOS High Sierra 10.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try play youtube... full screen in and out... and open a photo in "Photos" app... open and back... many times... here ALWAYS start the glitches... sometimes it starts on 10~15 minutes... sometimes in seconds

Try play youtube... full screen in and out... and open a photo in "Photos" app... open and back... many times... here ALWAYS start the glitches... sometimes it starts on 10~15 minutes... sometimes in seconds

I had the same setup and glitches showed up few days after sleep/wake cycles. It seems to help a lot but it is not 100% cure.

no way.... only APPLE can fix this on nvida drivers inside mojave
is a bug caused of new gpu "metal" routines....
BUT who tell to appledevs this ? never do that sure...

tests, YouTube pho ... QuickTime There is no bug No glitches for 10 minutes:thumbup:

Last edited:
but only with YOUR MB.... all the another (have not intel gfx on board) , only NVIDIA pcie , glich issue 1000% !!!

that's not a solution... apple BUG !

Believe it or not. as you like :wave:

no need to belive , I ask...can be useful this trick with any MB , like my asrockx79 have not Intel gfx onboard????

no answers... so..what i must belive ? what I can't try?

solution is only one...AMD rx 480/570/580...and goodbye nvidia.

Change your Motherboard for good one,or Buy a card with good specifications

change MB , not....because this is a BUG on Nvida drivers of APPLE OSX.....and you can't resolve 100% with any another way...

change GFX card? this yes...the way that the most guys have do it and will do it...

230 euros x AMD rx 580 8gb...and BYE BYE nvidia webdrivers & GLITCH !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back