Contribute
Register

GTX 660 glitch issue with MacOS High Sierra 10.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Same issue here with the artefacts. I remember having the same issue on Sierra a year ago but I don't remember how I fixed it...anyway seems they show up from time to time but aren't always visible. Has anybody fixed the issue?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 17.45.07.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 17.45.07.png
    21 KB · Views: 163
Hey guys. Same issue here with the artefacts. I remember having the same issue on Sierra a year ago but I don't remember how I fixed it...anyway seems they show up from time to time but aren't always visible. Has anybody fixed the issue?

Probably better to revert back to 10.12.6. Although 10.12.6 has problems with certain Nvidia GPUs.

I reverted back to 10.12.6 and everything works great, I hope it getting fixed in 10.13.1, so I can upgrade again.

Probably not in 10.13.1. Maybe wait till 10.13.3 or 4.

I reverted back to 10.12.6 and everything works great, I hope it getting fixed in 10.13.1, so I can upgrade again.

I also recommend staying with Sierra, at least until this problem gets fixed (if it is). Why upgrade to High Sierra if you know that it has problems you can't stand?

Personally I won't even consider High Sierra until at least 10.13.4, and then only in a new disk or partition away from my Sierra installation. I only installed Sierra when it reached 10.12.6, as that is the version that has native Kaby Lake support.

Hello, I am trying to install, without success, my gtx 660 on Sierra. Do you have any leads?

I have black screen issue. Out of the box, Sierra use Vesa for display and in "about the mac", he tells me that it is an nvidia chipset with only 14mb of video memory

I can't stand with the glitches anymore. I downgrade to Sierra today. Handoff is smooth without trick like in High Sierra. No more glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back