Contribute
Register

GTX 660 glitch issue with MacOS High Sierra 10.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same you are describing happened to me when using an incorrect value (or at least a not working for my build). If you don't specify it, it should boot. If you boot in verbose mode you could see that it keeps in a loop (sorry I don't have any image), but it's sure the same.

So are you using "Inject Intel," not injecting an ig-platorm-id, and have the internal graphics enabled in the BIOS? And it's working?

So are you using "Inject Intel," not injecting an ig-platorm-id, and have the internal graphics enabled in the BIOS? And it's working?

Yes, exactly this configuration, but everything is working more or less stable for hours until any video app is changed between full screen.

I am not running High Sierra at the moment. In Sierra my GTX660 works perfectly.

This is a worrying development for me. It seems that the release version of High Sierra has graphics issues with the Kepler series video cards. If this continues I can't install High Sierra in the future without replacing my GTX660, which I am reluctant to do.

Hopefully a solution to this problem will be found in time.

I can't find the solution. Maybe with the update of multibeast for High Sierra, or a new version of Clover, or with the 12.13.1 version is solved.

Someone got it with new Web Driver?

For me, native Apple Nvidia are broken or something else. Only Apple can fix this (and if they want to).
Same problem with web drivers according to those who have tried.

Multibeast will do nothing except if we find a patch.

Wait and see.

I gave up and bought a 1060. Too bad, my 660 has been so good to me up till now.

i have the same problem, someone have find a Solution ???

After hours of testing best solution for me is Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext injected by Clover.

After hours of testing best solution for me is Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext injected by Clover.
for me don't work, you can help me ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back