Contribute
Register

GTX 660 glitch issue with MacOS High Sierra 10.13

Motherboard
<< need manufacturer and model # >> See Forum Rules !!
CPU
i3-6320
Graphics
GTX 750
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ignore everything that was said above by @cumick2 and others. The new nvidia cards work fine. Clover changed how you enable the web drivers over a year ago.

You are correct... all you have to do is add the 'InjectKexts' in your config.plist.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-method-for-enabling-nvidia-web-drivers-in-clover.202341/
you are confused , you dont need nvidia webdriver to gtx 650/660, because this card are supported by apple with its own drivers integrated in system

Motherboard
GA-H270N-WIFI
CPU
i5-7600
Graphics
RX 560
you are confused , you dont need nvidia webdriver to gtx 650/660, because this card are supported by apple with its own drivers integrated in system

I was responding to another user asking about NEW nvidia cards (specifically the GTX1050). Somebody gave bad advice on how to use the web driver which IS required for those cards.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H87-D3H
CPU
i5 4570
Graphics
HD4600 and Nvidia GTX660
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Air
  4. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. LC
  2. Performa
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Did you have to change any settings in BIOS or boot in order the get the onboard graphics to work?

I tried using the onboard graphics from the HD4000 the other day (I didn't physically disconnect the GeForce 660 card though), but I couldn't get any video signal over DVI. But I didn't change any settings.

Hello,

I didn't change anything in the settings, but I disconnected the GTX 600. Meanwhile I reconnected the GTX 660 and the artifacts come not to often. If it will happen I restart.

Motherboard
ASUS ROG HERO VII Z97
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 660 TI
hi guys, I have a gigabyte gtx 660ti and I'm getting major issues where after about 10 mins or so of using high Sierra 10.13.2, the screen fragments in places and continues fragment in different places. Sometimes the screen is still visible with these annoyances, but most times it just gets frustrating when working as you can't see stuff on the screen. I started with the stock apple Nvidia drivers but then tried the latest update from nvidias website and still the same thing, inject, disable, generic all options I've tried and nothing. Ive not the glitch mainly starts when searching something using safari or when using a cpu intensive app like photoshop or Logic Pro x, please somebody help, would be much appreciated. :)

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3
CPU
Intel i5 2500K
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 650Ti Boost
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Unfortunately, real Macs with this video chip or similar chips are having the same issue. We're either waiting for Apple to fix with an update or purchasing new cards. I'm waiting one more update. If that doesn't fix it, I'll purchase a new card.

Motherboard
Macbook Air
CPU
i5 2.5GHz
Graphics
Integrated Intel 3000
On the verge of buying a GTX1050TI to solve this. What are the odds of this being fixed in the near future? :/

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z170XP-SLI
CPU
I5-6600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Any luck on 10.13.3?

Motherboard
Macbook Air
CPU
i5 2.5GHz
Graphics
Integrated Intel 3000
Haven’t had a change to try 10.13.3. Might give it a go later this week and cross my fingers. My machine has laid dormant since I upgraded to HS