intel Xeon 5650 (3.8 ghz)
Graphics
Gainward Geforce gtx 950
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone,

Did someone try to install ML on this videocard? Could you please report? I'm considering to buy one

thnks

I am using a GTX 680. No problem at all.

no one else?

I'd like to know this myself. I'm considering a new build, but the graphics card is my biggest concern.

I found someone who's tried it here (http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-mostly-other-than-itunes-video-playback.html). Would like to see more reports though, specifically is that iTunes issue just HDCP or something worse?

I've been using my GTX650 for a week now and its been fine, the iTunes issue probably is HDCP...but I haven't bothered to look into it as if I want to watch a movie from iTunes I'll do it on my Apple TV or another iDevice.

The graphics card is quiet, drives both of my monitors to my needs perfectly and the system has been completely stable. Installation was pain free, as everything has been on my build so far.

I've been using my GTX650 for a week now and its been fine, the iTunes issue probably is HDCP...but I haven't bothered to look into it as if I want to watch a movie from iTunes I'll do it on my Apple TV or another iDevice.

The graphics card is quiet, drives both of my monitors to my needs perfectly and the system has been completely stable. Installation was pain free, as everything has been on my build so far.

Thank you for your feedback, just a last thing: do you use HDMI audio? does it work out of the box or by DSDT?

Thank you for your feedback, just a last thing: do you use HDMI audio? does it work out of the box or by DSDT?

No HDMI audio for me, I use this with a pair of Dell U2410 monitors so HDMI audio isn't very appealing to me.

What exactly have you done in terms of installation? I have the Gtx 650 in my build (evga 2GB SC) and the fan is noisy (sounds like its running at 100%) and I can't play video without my system crashing. What system definition did you use? Could this affect my performance? I'm on 10.8.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back