Nvidia GTX 650
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i need a new graphic card and i don't know if this model, NVIDIA GTX 650, is compatible for hackintosh. some one has tried it??? please help me. My motherboard is GA-Z77-DSH3 and now i use integrate HD4000 graphics :p

Thanks so much!!!!!!

The retina macbook pro actually has a GTX 650 in it, and all Nvidia 6xx cards are supported in ML, so its lookin' good!

i need a new graphic card and i don't know if this model, NVIDIA GTX 650, is compatible for hackintosh. some one has tried it??? please help me. My motherboard is GA-Z77-DSH3 and now i use integrate HD4000 graphics :p

Thanks so much!!!!!!

I've been using an EVGA 650 for the past week flawlessly. No tweaks, everything worked out of the box. Just make sure GraphicsEnabler=no and you should be set.

The retina macbook pro actually has a GTX 650 in it, and all Nvidia 6xx cards are supported in ML, so its lookin' good!

That's actually a GTX 650M. The mobile and desktop chips are not the same thing, even when they have the same part numbers. The numbers are really just indicating their relative position within the GPU line.

My build has an ASUS GTX 650 driving a 27" monitor. It has worked seamlessly out of the box.

That's actually a GTX 650M. The mobile and desktop chips are not the same thing, even when they have the same part numbers. The numbers are really just indicating their relative position within the GPU line.

True....very true, anyways many people report OOB success just make sure GraphicsEnabler=No is a boot flag, and you select that in multibeast.

GTX 650 Ti is OUT!!!!!!! arggggggg GTX650 Ti works in mountain lion??????????

Arg??????

AFAIK, it should work like any other of the 6XX cards, but I haven't seen a lot of reports. You are probably best off running 10.8.2 and installing the latest drivers from nVidia though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back