Motherboard
MSI Gaming Plus Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, i'm new here and this days i have been trying to install Hackintosh on my new PC, everything goes well at drive and boot install, but when i try to install nvidia web drivers, it shows me an error, and if i still continue trying to install the driver, it says that it was a successful install, then when i try to setup the config.plist with "nvda_drv=1" or with "inject nvidia web drivers" i can't boot to system. In the last drivers install i made, i can't get to boot up again, even if i disable nvda and inject web drivers, im getting "Couldn't allocate runtime area", or if i try activating nvda_drive=1 only, my PC reboots, also if i try booting with only web drivers i get some kind of screen flickering, or at last if i try to boot with nv_disable=1 only, i got "Couldn't allocate runtime area" again.

Can someone please explain me how to setup the gpu? It's a Zotac GTX 1080 AMP edition, i have already try every single tutorial about this, and still can't get to make the gpu work, im actually installing it again, so could someone help me how to deal with this process? Thanks.

*I already uploaded the default config.plist that always works at install and boot with my PC.

Already solved, i just had to configurate:
* Add OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi to solve the "couldn't allocate runtime area".
* Modify SIP CsrActiveConfig to 0x0 before installing de Nvidia web drivers and then to 0x69.
* After installing i just added the inject web drivers in graphics config at clover.
* Also i needed to add Emuvariable efi to get my gpu to be detected.

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.4 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:
Same here, it would be nice to get a few hints how to operate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back