Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H270M-DS3H
CPU
Intel Core i5 7400
Graphics
Zotac GTX 1060 6 GB
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Hey, I just installed macOS Sierra (10.12.3) on my new system. But I don't know why my Zotac GTX 1060 6 GB is not fully working. Although I managed to install and enable the Nvidia web driver and set the NvidiaWeb Flag under System Parameters in Clover Configurator, it simply doesn't change anything. The Lauchpad shows heavy loading times when I open a folder, since the video card is not properly identified. Under About my mac it shows that I only have a few MB of VRAM. The display is connected via DisplayPort.

Any ideas?

Any ideas?

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Installation procedure :

BIOS - Disable Integrated graphics - Set PEG as Primary
Use a digital connection - DVI or HDMI - VGA is not supported.
Boot with nv_disable=1
May need to update Clover
Install web drivers
Config.plist - Do not inject Intel or Nvidia graphics and no ig-platform-id
Config.plist - Disable SIP fully - CsrActiveConfig 0x67
Edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true as per Link
May need to emulate NVRAM - Problem 6
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist
May need to install Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext to /Library/Extensions

Last edited:
Installation procedure :

Boot with nv_disable=1
Install web drivers
Config.plist - Enable SIP fully - CsrActive 0x67
May need to install Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext to /Library/Extensions

Thank you very much for the quick help! I will try to follow your procedure as soon as I can.
Sorry that it was not clear that my primary system is the one named Build 1 in the signature.

Sorry that it was not clear that my primary system is the one named Build 1 in the signature.
The one shown in your signature does not have Pascal graphics.

Sig.png

The one shown in your signature does not have Pascal graphics.

View attachment 262285
Oh sorry, I haven't found the GTX 1060 in the selection list in my account settings.
Edit: Okay, it is listed under Gigabyte and EVGA, but I have a Zotac card, so it doesn't really fit. Or are Zotac Cards not supported at all?

Oh sorry, I haven't found the GTX 1060 in the selection list in my account settings.
There is a thread where you can ask for items to be added but the easiest way is to put your hardware details in your profile instead.

Installation procedure :

Boot with nv_disable=1
Install web drivers
Config.plist - Enable SIP fully - CsrActive 0x67

Alright, I did everything you listed, but there is still no difference. One problem is that MultiBeast installed the EFI (I selected the Legacy option since the other one wasn't working) on the System partition (the one where macOS itself is). And when I want to update Clover it installs it on another partition that I can't mount after a restart. In addition I can't boot from it. So I'm stuck on Clover 4045 unless I can somehow remove it.
Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 12.14.34.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 12.17.42.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 12.18.59.png

Maybe I can completely wipe the EFI partition and let Clover/MultiBeast create a new one? I only have macOS (with the Recovery HD etc.) and another exFat partition on the HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back