Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello all,

I just finished building and setting up my first Hackintosh, for the most part. I still need to peruse this forum more and figure out how to set up Bluetooth with my Gymble dongle, iMessage, figure out why the Wifi cuts out sometimes, and download things from the app store, among other things.

I have a question regarding graphics though. I currently have a GTX 1060 installed. I am aware that Nvidia does not have Web drivers out for Pascal cards yet. However, is it possible to use the Web drivers for the older cards with this one to at least stop the screen sharing? Right now, I only have 7 MB of memory for graphics os the screen tearing is pretty bad. If this is not possible, could it be possible to use the Intel integrated graphics drivers on my board instead?

I apologize in advance, I do not know much about hackintoshing but am willing to learn. I would appreciate if someone would just direct me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

Hello all,

I just finished building and setting up my first Hackintosh, for the most part. I still need to peruse this forum more and figure out how to set up Bluetooth with my Gymble dongle, iMessage, figure out why the Wifi cuts out sometimes, and download things from the app store, among other things.

I have a question regarding graphics though. I currently have a GTX 1060 installed. I am aware that Nvidia does not have Web drivers out for Pascal cards yet. However, is it possible to use the Web drivers for the older cards with this one to at least stop the screen sharing? Right now, I only have 7 MB of memory for graphics os the screen tearing is pretty bad. If this is not possible, could it be possible to use the Intel integrated graphics drivers on my board instead?

I apologize in advance, I do not know much about hackintoshing but am willing to learn. I would appreciate if someone would just direct me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

None of the drivers have support for Pascal GPUs. There is no method to get it working.

There are lots of guides to get you IGP working. Just use the search function on the forum.

Thank you for the quick response slim.jim.

So it is possible to use the Intel Graphics with my graphics car (have my monitor plugged into my graphics card while using the Intel graphics drivers)?

None of the drivers have support for Pascal GPUs. There is no method to get it working.

There are lots of guides to get you IGP working. Just use the search function on the forum.

Thank you for the quick response slim.jim.
So it is possible to use the Intel Graphics with my graphics car (have my monitor plugged into my graphics card while using the Intel graphics drivers)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back