Contribute
Register

GT 610 and El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The web drivers aren't necessary so it is up to you if you want to use them. Won't likely see any benefit from using them.
Ok. Thanks. I made a new installation and it's works good, the problem is when I install the wireless RT2870 a Ralink Chipset my computer is freeze, black screen and reboots. I tried 3-4 drivers and no luck, some drivers don't work and some drivers reboots my pc. Can you help me? I miss something on the config?

I needed to change my smbios.plist to get my Zotac GT 610 1 gig, working on my old sandbox machine. Probably need to add it to my signature. I used iMac 12,1 on an old Dell 660s UEFI bios 4 gigs of ram latest Clover as of today.

sonicman66

Hi guys, i have the same card(GT 610 2gb) like you except it's not a Gigabyte, it's a Point of View, anyway, i got the full resolution & acceleration with the web driver from Ndivia, but my problem is when i plays video (YouTube) on full screen, the screen goes black and i have to reboot the system.
Anyone had that problem before ?
My system is an MSI B85M-G43 with core I3 4160(3,6GHZ), 8 GB of Ram, Nvidia GT 610 (2GB) and i'm using El capitan 10.11
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi All,

From El Capitan, I'm struggling with a GeForce gt 610 trying to work with DVI monitor + VGA monitor. The first issue is I can't even boot properly with only the DVI monitor plugged. Initially, the graphic card worked perfectly with two analog monitors.

Anyone can support me?

Thanks
Jessy

I've been struggling with this for the last couple of days and found the answer in this thread.
My card is - NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 1023 MB
Updated web drivers to suit current install (mine is 10.11.1 drivers for this are WebDriver-346.03.03f02). there are newer drivers for 10.11.6 (drivers for 10.11.6 are WebDriver-346.03.15f04). Edit config (i used clover configurator) set nada_drv=1 (find this in the boot tab) and uncheck all boxes (in the graphics tab), and now I've had several starts with no issues. I'm going to update to 10.11.6 and update the nvidia drivers as well and will edit this post if it breaks anything.

one day later, everything is just too flakey, starts sometimes and doesn't start others, lots of freezes and crashes etc. I've just bought a new graphics card "evga 740 sc" and now everything is solid as a rock.

Last edited:
I have a similar issue, I cant get full resolution from my GT 610, running el capitan, tried Injecting NVIDIA and also with the web drivers, no dice,

any advice please

specs:
GA-Z87HD3
i5 4670k
GT610

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back