Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphics
Nvidia 610 GT
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I have a problem with my NVIDIA 610.
If I don't flag nv_disable=1 I will get a black screen.
Any ideas?

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hi,

Any ideas?

keep using nv_disable=1 until you install nvidia drivers, then add nvda_drv=1 to boot flag on clover !

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

keep using nv_disable=1 until you install nvidia drivers, then add nvda_drv=1 to boot flag on clover !

There is no official driver to nvidia 610, don't it?

There is no official driver to nvidia 610, don't it?

The Nvidia web drivers are not specific to a particular GPU. They work with any card.

Hi,

Any ideas?

I have the same card as you. Did you solve the problem?

I'm glad such a thread exists. I have this card as well, but I'm planning on using it as a secondary card. I want to assign it to Premiere Pro CS6 for rendering duties, but first I want OS X to know that it has 2 GB RAM, and not the detected 1 GB. It's aggravating. lol. I posted a thread on my issue, but since there's a thread on the card here, I thought I'd post about my usage. Can anyone help?

I'm having the same problem. Even more precisely, my build behaves the same way as described here https://m.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/2notnv/black_screen_on_boot_only_sometimes_any_ideas/ i.e. Boot fails, reboot with -f fails, and the third one with no additional flags succeeds. But the again the next reboot fails and we start allowed.

I'm really depressed. I've just spent 12h trying to get this working :(

I already hate my brand new GT 610 :<

Any suggestions?

I'm having the same problem. Even more precisely, my build behaves the same way as described here https://m.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/2notnv/black_screen_on_boot_only_sometimes_any_ideas/ i.e. Boot fails, reboot with -f fails, and the third one with no additional flags succeeds. But the again the next reboot fails and we start allowed.

I'm really depressed. I've just spent 12h trying to get this working :(

I already hate my brand new GT 610 :<

Any suggestions?

Could you fix it?

Could you fix it?

I have no problems running a GT 610 with the default OS X drivers in El Capitan using Clover with full resolution and graphics acceleration.

Thanks, Whats manufacturer? Msi, Asus, Geforce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back