Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 6850 1GB GDDR5
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, Iv'e just installed my first Hackintosh.
I did a dual boot with windows 10.

The first time I installed the OSX, it started, and went into the desktop, and worked.
But every time after I turn off the computer, or restart it, after I'm choosing the Macintosh system from the bootloader it shows me the Apple logo, and after a couple seconds it shows me a grey screen with a prohibited sign.

It happens even if I don't do a dual boot and installing only the Hackintosh.

for the first time right after installing it goes up, but after shutting down or restarting it shows me that sign, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Please help me :)
Thank you and have a nice day!

Please update your profile with your hardware. It is only possible to guess at potential solutions without knowing your specifics

Last edited:
Please update your profile with your hardware. It is only possible to guess at potential solutions without knowing your specifics

Updated :) sorry...

I did'nt wrote in the Mobo field, is it necessary? what is it?

Thank you for the quick response!

EDIT: motherboard, im so stupid. just a sec and im updating.

Updated :) sorry...

I did'nt wrote in the Mobo field, is it necessary? what is it?

Thank you for the quick response!

EDIT: motherboard, im so stupid. just a sec and im updating.
Given the age of your board, more than likely the problem is CMOS reset - check your BIOS for SATA port mode set to AHCI instead of IDE. Windows will not care but OS X does. If this is what is happening then use Multicast to install ElliotForceLegacyRTC. It is under Drivers->Misc.

Given the age of your board, more than likely the problem is CMOS reset - check your BIOS for SATA port mode set to AHCI instead of IDE. Windows will not care but OS X does. If this is what is happening then use Multicast to install ElliotForceLegacyRTC. It is under Drivers->Misc.

Alright. It helped, Thank you!

I've done the thing you said with the Drivers-misc-elliot somthing etc.
Now every time i turn on the computer I wont have to go to the BIOS setting for the AHCI?

It set now by default?

Thank you for your help! :D

Hello again. :)
As I said, after I did what 'Going Bald' told me, it worked and the computer managed to get into the OSX.

So I installed the drivers and the chimera bootloader, and restarted the computer, when it turned on, I checked again its on AHCI, but for some reason now it is getting stuck on the Apple logo, as you can see in the image:
Could anybody help me?

IMAG1224.jpg

are you able to boot if you add -v -x boot arguments ?

are you able to boot if you add -v -x boot arguments ?

I didnt try it, could you explain to me how to do that?
Thank you :)

EDIT: Alright, I found out how to do it, it worked, and the computer booted to safe boot.
What could I do so it wont happen again when I'll turn on the computer the next time?

Thanks for the help! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back