Contribute
Register

Green Sceen when playing drm content

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Feartech,

Yes same for me on my HP Spectre X360 Laptop with HD 620 IGPU, from reading vit9696 comments on the issue :-

It would seem that there is some work to be done before we'll see a fix for the issue (if ever).

Cheers
Jay
it's not really a deal breaker for me but if i could get it to work then that would be pretty awesome :)

it's not really a deal breaker for me but if i could get it to work then that would be pretty awesome :)

@Feartech,

Yes same for me as I don't have any streaming TV accounts but if anybody can do it will be the acidanthera team ..

Cheers
Jay

@Feartech,

Yes same for me as I don't have any streaming TV accounts but if anybody can do it will be the acidanthera team ..

Cheers
Jay
yep, i reckon they could, they be very clever chaps! :)

So basically i have 2 gpu in my laptop, one is intel hd graphics and the other is amd graphics but i have made a ssdt to turn it off. So would it be useful in my case to turn it on so as to play the drm content?

So basically i have 2 gpu in my laptop, one is intel hd graphics and the other is amd graphics but i have made a ssdt to turn it off. So would it be useful in my case to turn it on so as to play the drm content?
switchable graphics tend not to work on hackintosh laptops so probably not

Same issue here... audio works but get a green screen when playing Apple content. What is somewhat strange is the advertisements for upcoming movies (e.g. Greyhound) plays fine...

Last edited:
Same issue here... audio works but I only green screen when playing Apple content. What is somewhat strange is the advertisements for upcoming movies (e.g. Greyhound) plays fine...

I went ahead and downloaded the content to see if I could view "non-streaming" and this is what I get...
Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 11.28.05 AM.png

I have three monitors (2 the same) and both models do not have HDCP capabilities. Oh well... not a deal breaker for me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back