Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH-OC8.3
CPU
i5-6600K
Graphics
RX 560
I switched to a XFX Radeon RX 560 4GB (I flashed the video bios with Sapphire Radeon Pulse RX 560 which works perfectly and ensures native out of the box compatibility) and upgraded to Mojave beta, but now both my motherboard boot screen and the Mojave boot screen are green. This problem did not exist prior to the upgrade to Mojave. Otherwise my graphics, as well as the rest of my build, works perfectly. Any idea how to fix this? Is it a bios issue?

Attachments

• Green Mojave Boot Screen.jpg
    Green Mojave Boot Screen.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 232
  • Green Motherboard Boot Screen.jpg
    Green Motherboard Boot Screen.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 690
I switched to a XFX Radeon RX 560 4GB (I flashed the video bios with the Sapphire Radeon Pulse RX 560 bios which works perfectly and ensures native out of the box compatibility) and subsequently upgraded to Mojave beta. Now both my motherboard boot screen and the Mojave boot screen are green. This problem did not exist prior to upgrading to Mojave beta. Everything looks normal once the Mojave login screen posts and my graphics, as well as the rest of my build, works perfectly. Any idea how to fix this? Is it a motherboard bios issue?

Are you using whatever green and lilukext?

Yes, I am using the latest version of both whatever green and lilu kexts installed in L/E.

Colour shifts are often the result of cable problems.
Check for loose connections.
Check for bent pins.
Try a different cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back