Contribute
Register

{GREAT SUCCESS} - Yo Mang's Hack Pro - 3930K / GTX670 / Sabertooth X79 (56k Warn!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger that,thanks. Now I'll have to figure out if I should stick to 3930k or get the 4930k.

I am planning to buy 4930K. But I am not sure when it will be available for hackintosh. Any idea?

Thanks a lot.

Well, I did exactly like you said. Used the exact Multibeast settings, installed the two kext files you gave me using kextbeast, changed the folder in the extra folders to match what you had in your mavricks instructions and still my computer will not bootup on to the harddrive. I get a system uptime in nanoseconds: 373784008 as the last command. Don't know what to do next except throw this stupid computer out the window. This has been the worst computer build by far. Would not recommend this kind of build to anyone that is not a computer geek.:banghead:

This has been the worst computer build by far. Would not recommend this kind of build to anyone that is not a computer geek.:banghead:

Well, first of all that goes without saying. Anyone who's not pretty handy with computers and gets easily frustrated probably has no business building a Hackintosh. Secondly, out of all the Hackintosh builds the X79/3930k is one of the most challenging as opposed to the 3770k and 4770k builds.

To top it off, Mavericks definitely adds a couple of newer challenges to the mix which were not present on Snow Leopard.

I can assure you that you can get yourself to a fully working machine but it takes patience and you'll need to be a bit more specific with what you have done and the issues you're running into because based on your past few posts I can't make heads or tails of what you're talking about.

Did you add the boot flags npci=0x3000, GraphicsEnabler=No and PCIRootUID=0 ?

Yes, I did use the boot loaders you mentioned. I got envolved in this build after seeing a Youtube video. Search Hackintosh on Youtube and you'll see Hackintosh Pro by Marques Brown Lee/MKBHD. I'm doing the exact same build. He is using Mountain Lion in this build as am I. So everything is identical.
Only problem is, the Mutibeast program in the video(video #4 of 5)is an older version so the settings don't work for the current version. I just need to know what settings to use for the current version of Multibeast and any other kext files etc. The build was not an issue for me just the proper Multibeast settings is what's holding my machine back from booting properly. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

First of all, alloud me to say hi, this is my first thread and this build will be my first build. I'm a Mac owner since almost three years, and i can't switch back anymore to any OS out there. But this build amazed me really a lot. And i subscribed to the forums just to say " WOW " to who built this. It blasted me so bad i wanna make this for my work. But since i don't use the machine for videoediting or renderings or whatevers, and i'm not so freaked out by having a so powerful videocard in my pc, there's some question i would to ask about to know if some changing would effect the setup that much. Sometime i play some game and photoshop some pic, my question is what if i switch to a Gigabyte 650? The price is good, and for what i need is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back