Contribute
Register

{GREAT SUCCESS} - Yo Mang's Hack Pro - 3930K / GTX670 / Sabertooth X79 (56k Warn!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Yo_Mang. I wouldn't consider this a problem but, why are all the pictures scaled down? I liked them when they were bigger

Hey Yo_Mang. I wouldn't consider this a problem but, why are all the pictures scaled down? I liked them when they were bigger

So did I... no idea, I think a mod went through and scaled them down....

Thanks for your reply, mate! I have a similar build, but with EVGA GTX670 card. I followed evilmonkey's tips here http://www.tonymacx86.com/golden-bu...h-core-i7-3960x-successful-14.html#post402920 in mitchellk golden thread, but I don't have audio and my performance is a little behind yours. He suggested using the VoodooTSCync.kext and maybe that is where my went wrong. BTW, what bios version are you running?

Thanks for your reply, mate! I have a similar build, but with EVGA GTX670 card. I followed evilmonkey's tips here http://www.tonymacx86.com/golden-bu...h-core-i7-3960x-successful-14.html#post402920 in mitchellk golden thread, but I don't have audio and my performance is a little behind yours. He suggested using the VoodooTSCync.kext and maybe that is where my went wrong. BTW, what bios version are you running?

I'm just running out of the box BIOS at the moment - if it aint broke don't fix it right!? I've heard a few problems with overclocking and the updated BIOS versions, plus I knew that this BIOS was working from other peoples builds so for the moment I'm sticking with this.

Check out my MultiBeast settings for audio and try them out, or have you done that already?

So did I... no idea, I think a mod went through and scaled them down....

Attached files are shown as "thumbnail" graphics. Single click to open the "thumbnail" for a large view.

However, every member has a Profile Photo Album with the ability to create sub albums. So, upload your build description pictures into a sub album. Then, link to them in your post in a method similar to Photobucket and other photo album sites. This is highly recommend for your MultiBeast configuration screen snapshot.

Another way to get standard pictures of components to show larger than a thumbnail is to reference a picture from another site. I use Google's Image search to find reasonable size pictures. (Note the use of the word "reasonable" to indicate size.:thumbup: )

I'm just running out of the box BIOS at the moment - if it aint broke don't fix it right!? I've heard a few problems with overclocking and the updated BIOS versions, plus I knew that this BIOS was working from other peoples builds so for the moment I'm sticking with this.

Check out my MultiBeast settings for audio and try them out, or have you done that already?

Hi Yo_mang,
I re-ran multibeast with just the audio boxes ticked and works again, thanks for the tip! My guess is that VoodooTSCync.kext messed up the audio rerunning multibeast fixed it. I was able to watch a blu-ray disk with sound this morning.

The reason I asked you about the bios version is that I too am running the stock version that came with the board. However, I noticed everyone's stock version depends on when their board was made. Mitchellk says he runs the stock version, but his bios version is 0906 made on 2011/12/22. My version is 1104 made on 2012/04/10.
Thanks,
Stinky_Finger

Build is pretty much finished now!

My 2 23" LG IPS Monitors turned up today and are awesome! Nice crisp color, good viewing angle, cheap, and a perfect fit for my desk! I was worried about them being too small going from a 27" screen but I'm happy with these and how they work together. I'm also a fan of the 16:9 aspect ratio compared to my other monitor I was using which was 16:10. I'll update with photos etc when I get a chance

Went through and linked thumbnails to the jpg files so they should be the right size again now.

So yeh thats it all pretty much done now! Party time :headbang:

... I'm also a fan of the 16:9 aspect ratio compared to my other monitor I was using which was 16:10...

Interesting. How come?

Interesting. How come?

I was a bit skeptical before I bought them but really like them. Timelines seem to sit a bit better IMO, hard to explained but more streamlined. Videos and fullscreen playback isn't letterboxed, and they fit on my desk perfect :p

Just liking the layout of them really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back