Contribute
Register

[Great Success] mini HTPC: ASRock Z370M-ITX/ac - i5-8400 - UHD 630 Graphics - Mojave

Motherboard
ASRock H270 Pro4
CPU
i7-7700
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Okay...this is what I've came up so far...

Now comes the template stripping...but as I discovered, the tempalte already has the section:

"8086_a36d", Package()

Attachments

Last edited:
Motherboard
ASRock H270 Pro4
CPU
i7-7700
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Yessss :)

Got the card reader now working...as also the integrated USB3 port on it (Samsung SSD T5 connected in screenshot, which didn't work before ;o)

Though had to disable many of the USB3 ports at the back...but as I mentioned before...my girl friend won't need them...

So after all, with the dsl template which contained already the right device id for the h370m-itx/ac it was a breeze (o;

Attachments

Motherboard
ASRock Z370M-ITX/ac
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
UHD 630
Okay...this is what I've came up so far...

Now comes the template stripping...but as I discovered, the tempalte already has the section:

"8086_a36d", Package()
If you use Hackintool no template stripping required - it just spits out the SSDT needed along with a corresponding kext...I actually only have this kext installed to L/E per bjgo's instructions, w/USBinjectall only kept in Clover/kexts/other for emergencies.

Motherboard
ASRock H270 Pro4
CPU
i7-7700
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Ah well..didn't bother with it....

Works all as expected...only two USB2 ports in the card readers front panel aren't working...
but nothing showed up when I tested them with plugging in USB2 or USB3 devices...

But everything else works flawless and stable...

And I won't update it to Catalina....takes ages to until all updates are through and stabilised (o;

Anyway..again thanks for the great help and pointers :)