Contribute
Register

[Great Build] mini HTPC: ASRock Z370M-ITX/ac - i5-8400 - UHD 630 Graphics - Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, have any of you tried to update to 10.15.4? I tried but before I get to the desktop I have a black screen, I tried to update clover and all the kext but I have not solved it.

Hi guys, have any of you tried to update to 10.15.4? I tried but before I get to the desktop I have a black screen, I tried to update clover and all the kext but I have not solved it.
I've done only few days back. you can just turn off and then turn on your display to get it to work. or wait a few days and read my full tutorial. spoiler - works great and absolutely everything (excl. ps/2 lol)

Last edited:
My build is the same as yours ASROCK Z370M-ITX/ac - i5-8400. I have used it for a few years with no problem. Recently wanted to add another monitor via HDMI (the other one is via DP). But none of the HDMI ports works. I used your config.plist and also tried the framebuffer fix. But HDMI still not work. Any suggestion? Thanks.

My build is the same as yours ASROCK Z370M-ITX/ac - i5-8400. I have used it for a few years with no problem. Recently wanted to add another monitor via HDMI (the other one is via DP). But none of the HDMI ports works. I used your config.plist and also tried the framebuffer fix. But HDMI still not work. Any suggestion? Thanks.
I think the last two lines are what I added to OpenCore's EFI/OC/config.plist to get HDMI working.
Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 3.37.10 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back