Contribute
Register

[GREAT SUCCESS] i5-8400 - ASrock Z370 Fatal1ty Gaming Mini-ITX/ac - Intel UHD 630 - 16GB RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Prime Z690M-Plus D4
CPU
i7-12700KF
Graphics
Lenovo Radeon RX 560 4 GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Alex you need to replace the original wifi/bt card with this one. Ci mette tipo un mese ad arrivare in Italia, ma poi è fatta.
Please note that it's not OOB, you need to install 4 kext:
  • FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext (to be dropped in EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.13 or EFI\CLOVER\kexts\Other)
  • FakePCIID.kext (to be dropped in EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.13 or EFI\CLOVER\kexts\Other)
  • BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext (in S\L\E via KextBeast)
  • BrcmPatchRAM2.kext (in S\L\E via KextBeast)
Courtesy of Rehabman here and here
Pay attention to your USB mapping: the bluetooth connection in under the XHC table, then you must find it in IOReg and make sure it's enabled. Here's my IOReg, just to be clear, look for "usb", under HS13 you can see the Broadcom bluetooth controller
full

The kexts will survive to further updates, don't worry about new High Sierra Releases.
Down here the files

Attachments

• Kext for BCM94352Z.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus Prime Z690M-Plus D4
CPU
i7-12700KF
Graphics
Lenovo Radeon RX 560 4 GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ciao alexru84, I'm sorry, but only English is allowed on this forum. We can't discuss in our beloved language! About this build, well, yes, I am extremely interested in the ASrock Z370 Fatal1ty Gaming Mini-ITX/ac. My needs are the dual monitor with integrated graphics (I don't use discrete Graphics), sleep and wake function, six cores (of course with coffee lake) and thunderbolt, indeed.
Without the board and its cpu it's a bit tricky to make a point in a Hackintosh build, though. As soon as I have the money I will start a new rig with proper installation, hoping that everything will work.

I built a setup using the same parts, but my biggest issue is that I cannot seem to get Thunderbolt working as I use the machine in my home studio and have an Apollo twin. I have used your setup fils to get it stable for the most part but drowning trying to get Thunderbolt working. Any guidance o direction would be totally appreciated.
Any TB luck>?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X UD5 TH
CPU
I7-6700K
Graphics
VEGA 64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Motherboard
HP Envy x360 m6 Convertible
CPU
Intel Core i5 - 6200U / Chipset: Intel
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 520
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
@kphs :Can you instruct me how to make sleep mode work?

When I chose sleep mode from the menu bar, the monitor turned off but the fan and graphic card still run. After that I tried to wake up my PC but the monitor is sometimes still black and sometimes it will wake up but the audio is disable after wake up.

Motherboard
ASUS Prime Z370-A II
CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi kphs,

I am planning to go for the same parts except for the case and CPU. Would it be possible for you or anyone to point me in the correct direction for getting 4k@60Hz on HDMI through the free method you mentioned?
Thanks

Last edited:
Motherboard
ASRock Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac
CPU
i5-8660K
Graphics
hd 630
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
I built a setup using the same parts, but my biggest issue is that I cannot seem to get Thunderbolt working as I use the machine in my home studio and have an Apollo twin. I have used your setup fils to get it stable for the most part but drowning trying to get Thunderbolt working. Any guidance o direction would be totally appreciated.
I wish I could help but I do not currently have any Thunderbolt devices to test.
I wish I could help but I do not currently have any Thunderbolt devices to test.
Do be sure and have your Thunderbolt device plugged in (and on) before you start your system.
I have Apollo 8 on a 270 board, and that's how it works. (Apologies, if you already know this...)

Motherboard
ASRock Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac
CPU
i5-8660K
Graphics
hd 630
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Yes, you need to edit the config.plist in /EFI/Clover. Be sure that you are not booting your Hack off your UniBeast USB key.
Yes, you need to edit the config.plist in /EFI/Clover. Be sure that you are not booting your Hack off your UniBeast USB key.

ok, dumb question, is this just a matter of finding and editing (or replacing) the config.plist file ? or do you have to run the Clover program or some utility to make these changes?....
I have the same asrock board with no sound...

Status
Not open for further replies.