CPU
Ryzen 5 5600G
Graphics
Radeon Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello. I’ve just achieved a bootable Ventura AMD Computer. And the graphics don’t seem to be right. I don’t know how to fix this so I’m looking for help. Any advice will be appreciated. Let me know if I should give the efi folder.

Attachments

• 40F5BAD7-B800-4BD0-98BA-06AA96BA72D8.jpeg
    40F5BAD7-B800-4BD0-98BA-06AA96BA72D8.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
Hello. I’ve just achieved a bootable Ventura AMD Computer. And the graphics don’t seem to be right. I don’t know how to fix this so I’m looking for help. Any advice will be appreciated. Let me know if I should give the efi folder.
you will need a supported AMD card

See if WhateverRed helps, if you are using an AMD IGPU for graphics processing. It is a kext to enable AMD APU graphics support in macOS. Development of the kext seems to be current, so you never know your luck.

Requires you to build the WhateverRed.kext (as there is no release version available). Build the kext using Xcode and a recent version of Lilu.kext.

Use '-netdbg_disable' to disable the NetDbg functionality.

Unfortunately I just read that this kext only works in Catalina and Big Sur, so as you are running Ventura I think you are out of luck.

Last edited:
@macxasus86 keep us in the loop with any progress you make with WhateverRed.kext, would be fascinating to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back