HD3000
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Windows Phone
Hello i have finally got to installing my first elcapitan mackintosh on my
Toshiba Portege Z830: i3 2367m,3000hd ,6gb ram ,128gb sad ,audio ALC269Q,wifi AR9285, bluetooth ar3011
, i have got some of the simple things working like
actually booting. :)P) ,native resolution ,wifi <<WB195 (AR9285)>>, touchpad,i don't what else .
what i can't get to work is the audio chip ALC269Q it says need to inject layout 28 don't know what that means if somebody can point in the right direction i will be much obliged . can't patch the apple hda..:crazy:
can't get QE/CI working at all tried to in yosmite and now capitan reads hd3000 4mb in about this mac . ???:banghead:
I'm trying to patch the dsdt using rehab man guide .no luck :banghead::banghead::banghead:

ow yes and it only boots with the attached clover config.plist . if somebody can tell me why.. kinda started by luck :p
with any other it just gives black screen while loading.

here is the link to the devices spec page if it helps . linkhttp://www.toshiba.it/discontinued-products/portege-z830-10r/

if anybody knows how to make this thing boot faster i will be thankful.. :thumbup:

thank you all for making this possible especially rehabman your awesome .:headbang:

Attachments

• configGT.plist
    5.9 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Hello i have finally got to installing my first elcapitan mackintosh on my
Toshiba Portege Z830: i3 2367m,3000hd ,6gb ram ,128gb sad ,audio ALC269Q,wifi AR9285, bluetooth ar3011
, i have got some of the simple things working like
actually booting. :)P) ,native resolution ,wifi <<WB195 (AR9285)>>, touchpad,i don't what else .
what i can't get to work is the audio chip ALC269Q it says need to inject layout 28 don't know what that means if somebody can point in the right direction i will be much obliged . can't patch the apple hda..:crazy:
can't get QE/CI working at all tried to in yosmite and now capitan reads hd3000 4mb in about this mac . ???:banghead:
I'm trying to patch the dsdt using rehab man guide .no luck :banghead::banghead::banghead:

ow yes and it only boots with the attached clover config.plist . if somebody can tell me why.. kinda started by luck :p
with any other it just gives black screen while loading.

here is the link to the devices spec page if it helps . linkhttp://www.toshiba.it/discontinued-products/portege-z830-10r/

if anybody knows how to make this thing boot faster i will be thankful.. :thumbup:

thank you all for making this possible especially rehabman your awesome .:headbang:

patched AppleHDA:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

QE/CI HD3000:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

--

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Ok , i tried your config plists the hd3000 and added my changes so it boots but no QE/CI .
it is attached + ioreg file + linux ispci output file if it helps ..
thanks for helping .. :thumbup:

Attachments

• Z830.ioreg
    1.3 MB · Views: 202
  • z830.txt
    5.2 KB · Views: 221
  • configHD3.plist
    12.4 KB · Views: 297
Ok , i tried your config plists the hd3000 and added my changes so it boots but no QE/CI .
it is attached + ioreg file + linux ispci output file if it helps ..
thanks for helping .. :thumbup:

It looks like you're changing things in the Clover GUI before starting...
eg. changing snb-platform-id (invalid), and using FakeID (not needed, invalid)

Boot with the config.plist as-is.

Also, the guide recommends Clover r3625, which is not what you're using (Clover bootlog extracted from ioreg shows v3676). Maybe you're finding Clover bugs.

i wrote a reply yesterday but apparently forgot to press post . o_O
so i forgot to mention that elcapitan reads my internal screen as an external 22 inch monitor ,
and when i tried to boot with with the original config plist. i get a black screen , and i removed the changed sub , fakeid from my config and it boots ..
I'm trying everything and i hope i can make this thing work , also I'm afraid if i downgrade the clover it might not boot.
thanks for helping rehab man..

i wrote a reply yesterday but apparently forgot to press post . o_O
so i forgot to mention that elcapitan reads my internal screen as an external 22 inch monitor ,
and when i tried to boot with with the original config plist. i get a black screen ,

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Sorry it took me this long i had some pressure at work ..
I have included the clover folder minus the themes folder as requsted + the clover boot logs for internal display boot ,and for the external display boot over hdmi and the verbose boot pics for both as well ..
ps : the internal display was using my config.plist , the external one was using your hd3000 config.plist without any modificatons.

Attachments

• Z830Clover 2.zip
    22 MB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Sorry it took me this long i had some pressure at work ..
I have included the clover folder minus the themes folder as requsted + the clover boot logs for internal boot display boot and for the external boot display over hdmi and the verbose boot pics for both as well ..
ps : the internal display was using my config.plist , the external one was using your hd3000 config.plist without any modificatons.

Your config.plist is wrong.

See guide for correct config.plist for HD3000: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Don't forget to fill out your profile as requested in the guide.

It is not valid to install IntelBacklight.kext without having the appropriate patched ACPI.

Clover/kexts is not per guide (you're double injecting kexts, due to duplicates in 10.11 and Other). NullCPU not needed, VoodooPS2Controller should not be combined with AppleACPIPS2Nub and ApplePS2Controller. BTFirmwareUploader not recommended. FakeSMC is not the version linked from my guide. IntelBacklight.kext should not be in EFI/Clover/kexts at all.

I recommend you start over and follow the guide as written.

Ok thanks rehabman i will try the guide again thanks for ur help :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back