Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z97 GAMING 7
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 970
I have tried unibeast to install on my Yosemite but it did not work (it was keep rebooting). So during installation from Unibeast, I choose my Yosemite drive and erased everything and installed and it works. I have audio, wifi working fine. But

I can't able to use bluetooth - How do I make it work? - no bluetooth icon.

My nvidia 970 graphics card not working even I have downloaded latest driver but still I can't use. it.

I have dual display set up but now it is working (which was working great in Yosemite)- How do I make it work again?

Any help appreciated.

I have tried unibeast to install on my Yosemite but it did not work (it was keep rebooting). So during installation from Unibeast, I choose my Yosemite drive and erased everything and installed and it works. I have audio, wifi working fine. But

I can't able to use bluetooth - How do I make it work? - no bluetooth icon.

My nvidia 970 graphics card not working even I have downloaded latest driver but still I can't use. it.

I have dual display set up but now it is working (which was working great in Yosemite)- How do I make it work again?

Any help appreciated.

what is your clover setup for graphics? are you using inject nvidia or nvda_drv=1?

what is your clover setup for graphics? are you using inject nvidia or nvda_drv=1?

Yes. I did that but when I select about this mac, it shows unknown nvidia card. Also, I installed alternate nvidia driver (346.03) and when I select Nvidia driver , after reboot it still goes to OS X default graphics driver.

My bluetooth is still not working

My bluetooth is still not working

If you look in System Preferences, do you see a Bluetooth option there? If so, maybe you just need to tick the box to show it in the menu bar.

Otherwise, if you look in System Information under USB, is your Bluetooth device listed?

If not, the problem is likely that the USB port that the Bluetooth is attached to is not working under El Capitan and you'll need to troubleshoot USB issues.

If it is listed, that's not the problem. What's the model? Does it need drivers?

If you look in System Preferences, do you see a Bluetooth option there? If so, maybe you just need to tick the box to show it in the menu bar.

Otherwise, if you look in System Information under USB, is your Bluetooth device listed?

If not, the problem is likely that the USB port that the Bluetooth is attached to is not working under El Capitan and you'll need to troubleshoot USB issues.

If it is listed, that's not the problem. What's the model? Does it need drivers?

See this. Hub:

Product ID: 0x8009
Vendor ID: 0x8087 (Intel Corporation)
Version: 0.00
Speed: Up to 480 Mb/sec
Location ID: 0x1a100000 / 1
Current Available (mA): 1000
Current Required (mA): 0
Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

Bluetooth HCI:

Product ID: 0x0001
Vendor ID: 0x0a12 (Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd.)
Version: 1.34
Speed: Up to 12 Mb/sec
Location ID: 0x1a120000 / 2
Current Available (mA): 1000
Current Required (mA): 100
Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back