CPU
intel core i5 4460 3.4GHz
Graphics
intel HD graphics 4600
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello i am thinking about updating the graphics card in my main system as the intel hd graphics 4600 that i am currently using is a but poor for what i want to do. i am looking to do a bit of light gaming such as rocket league and csgo both do run on the intel hd graphics but very poorly i am not a big gamer. i am also looking to do a bit if video editing in 1080p for both school and personal reasons. a while ago i attempted to get a nvidia gtx 750 ti working but had heaps of issues with it and the system would not even boot after installing the graphics drivers and rebooting. so i gave up. so preferably i would be something that is natively supported in mac os or is easy to install the drivers for and works well with mac os because i dont want to be stuffing around for hours as i need my machine to be stable as i use it for my schooling. so to recap i want a mid range card capable of light to medium gaming loads and can video edit at 1080p easily. i dont care if it is amd or Nvidia and the budged is $200

For my 960 it was easy enough to download the nvidia web driver and install it, you just have to make sure that the version of os is the right version for the driver you download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back