CPU
Intel 3570k
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey I'm doing my first build and I started off with i5 3570k, 8gb ram(2x4gb), corsair cx600 psu, and gigabyte z77-ds3h. I'm gonna invest in more cooling pretty soon and if I get a GPu I'll definitely do the heat sink and more case fans. Right now I am using integrated graphics but I'm going to buy a new GPu around 130-215 and I was looking at the gtx 650 non ti, ti, and 660 all 2gb ddr5. My question is I'm not really into hardcore gaming, just like flight sim x, but I want good value for my money. What GPu Is the best value. Also for the 660, would 3gb or over lock make more of a difference on performance and what would be the best brand for nvidia GPu
Finally, i have an old GeForce 7300 le lying around, I was wondering if it would outperform intel 4000 hd graphics

Hey I'm doing my first build and I started off with i5 3570k, 8gb ram(2x4gb), corsair cx600 psu, and gigabyte z77-ds3h. I'm gonna invest in more cooling pretty soon and if I get a GPu I'll definitely do the heat sink and more case fans. Right now I am using integrated graphics but I'm going to buy a new GPu around 130-215 and I was looking at the gtx 650 non ti, ti, and 660 all 2gb ddr5. My question is I'm not really into hardcore gaming, just like flight sim x, but I want good value for my money. What GPu Is the best value. Also for the 660, would 3gb or over lock make more of a difference on performance and what would be the best brand for nvidia GPu
Finally, i have an old GeForce 7300 le lying around, I was wondering if it would outperform intel 4000 hd graphics

Prices have come down a lot on the 660 so buy one of those from either G.Byte or Asus.
It's the best in terms price/performance. Look online for gfx card rankings to see how
your 7300 compares to HD 4000. The 3gb 660 won't give any better performance on a single
monitor setup than a 2 gb would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back