Contribute
Register

Graphics Card Advanced Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP > Need HP model name > See Forum Rules!
CPU
2x Xeon > Need Full model number > See Forum Rules!
Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hello

I have build successfuly an El Capitan Hackintosh. Its an HP xw6600 with 2 Quad Core CPU, Nvidia gtx750ti, 14gb Ram. Everything is running good Ethernet, Nvidia web drivers, software...everything is ok. But when I try to run Unreal Engine 4 seems the graphics card is not enough. Thats not true because I have two ssd disks with Mac Os and Windows , and in the windows it runs smooth. So the problem I believe is with Metal for El Capitan.I dont think its there at all. In the settings for the Rendering in UE4 there is not such an option as well (normally it should be)
How can I make this Metal thing to work?

Thank you in advance

@kourmpanas, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I have change the Craphics Card from 750 ti to 960 but the performance in unreal engine 4 hasnt improve at all. Every time I have to click on NVIDIA Web Driver to change it from OS Default Graphics Driver. Maybe is this the problem?

Thank you

Hello

I have build successfuly an El Capitan Hackintosh. Its an HP xw6600 with 2 Quad Core CPU, Nvidia gtx750ti, 14gb Ram. Everything is running good Ethernet, Nvidia web drivers, software...everything is ok. But when I try to run Unreal Engine 4 seems the graphics card is not enough. Thats not true because I have two ssd disks with Mac Os and Windows , and in the windows it runs smooth. So the problem I believe is with Metal for El Capitan.I dont think its there at all. In the settings for the Rendering in UE4 there is not such an option as well (normally it should be)
How can I make this Metal thing to work?

Thank you in advance

hi kourmpanas can you give me a science or teach me how to install El Capitan on Hp xw6600 ... from how to setup BIOS and Bootloader used? ... until now I still get difficulty when booting with USB flashdrive to install El Capitan. the way I do when entering into the BIOS I press F9 to Boot with USB drive ... but it appears only Non-System disk or disk error
I am using the BIOS version v 01.46
and Bootloader uses Clover_v2.3k_r3423-Legacy

Attachments

• 82_1287934373.jpg
    82_1287934373.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 118
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back