Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone! This is my first CustoMac and everything went well except for the following problem...

Basically, About This Mac shows that my graphics card has '0 MB' of of VRAM. I have the nvidia drivers installed and set a kernel flag of "nvda_drv=1". However, in order for my system to boot, I have also checked IGPdisable and GraphicsEnabler in Multibeast. (I tried leaving those off, I got a kernel panic on boot).

Any help would be nice, thanks in advance! Screen Shot 2014-08-01 at 11.05.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-08-01 at 11.05.23 AM.png

I'm using GraphicsEnabler=Yes

I'm using GraphicsEnabler=Yes
Is the card working at it full potential like full qe/ci is the menu bar transparent? If you open system settings and navigate to the screen saver section and select one do you see previews in the righ hand pane? If you open DVD player and click help in the menu bar then click supported features does it say quartz extreme supported? If all the answers are yes then you have full qe/ci and the card is working at its full potential and the problem is merely cosmetic

All the features you mentioned are supported and work. SimCity also runs flawlessly on Ultra settings.

Thanks!

I have this same issue, my GTX 650 ti shows 0 mb of VRAM after upgrading to Clover. I tested booting my old Yosemite installation using Clover and the card wasn't working correctly, but after upgrading to El Capitan and running Multibeast, the features listed above seem to be working. So it does seem to be purely cosmetic. Thanks!

hi, melanazo, i have gtx 650 ti and it shows 0 mb vram with clover, too. if i disabled graphic injection in my config.plist , it reboot two or three times. i haven't solution anymore.

hi guys,

i have the same issue with a GTX 750 FTW, it shows 0mb of ram.. but I really need them, cos i'm using after effects and it says that there's no available VRAM, so it basically doesn't use the GPU for rendering, it uses only the CPU and that sucks.. the workflow is way more slow! can anyone know how to fix this problem? thanks!!!

Turn of Nvidia Injection. All of the cards in this thread do not use injection. In Clover, GraphicsEnabler=No is not a valid boot flag so use Clover Configurator to uncheck the box next to InjectNvidia in he graphics section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back