GTX 970 G1
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Lisa
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone.

I have a couple of problems with my Hackintosh. When I install it, it works great out of the box. As soon as I install some Apps, the system has some problems. First, here's my build:

- Intel Core i7 3770k
- Geil Corsa 16Gb RAM DDR3 1600 CL9
- Gigabyte Z77-DS3H
- Sapphire ATI HD6870 1Gb
- 2TB HDD (500GB for Mac, 500GB for Win, 1TB for Bulk Storage) + 1TB HDD + 1,5TB USB HDD

I boot it with a UniBeast USB as I haven't got the boot working in 4k partitions. This is not a problem for me as I have a dedicated USB plugged in as a "key". Without it, my PC does NOT boot, so I can control when and who boots my PC/MAC :p

First, the mouse. It works great but, as soon as I open Safari, Chrome... or almost any app, it behaves weird. When I'm moving it, suddenly it stops and appears, one second later, in the spot where it should be. It doesn't move smoothly at all. On Steam games, though, works like a charm, letting me play correctly. Weird, huh?

Then, the most annoying problem: The video card. It works great, providing 1080p out of the box (First, I install with the HD4000 my processor has) via HDMI. But, as soon as I install anything, when I reboot, the system boots perfectly, but the screen doesn't seem to work. I turn the volume up and down and there's sound, meaning that the system booted correctly. But the screen is like it's out of sync...

Any ideas to get it working 100%?

Thank you very much for helping me.

Pretty please, I need help. The mouse thing really annoys me. It stops, then appears at the other side of the screen. Every icon on the screen stops moving for that period too. Seems it halts the entire OSX...

Hi!

Have you tried to find any solution from this sites (tonymacx86.com) search engine. It can be found on upper right corner on this site. Feed for example cursor problem or just cursor. Sorry I can't help anything else :( Hope this helps even little :)

i had a problem similar to this - it was caused by adding some lines to the chameleon.boot.plist in /Extra (or something like that, not at Hack ATM...) so that my I could log into App Store. Once I downloaded what I needed, I removed the lines from the file and everything was working like a charm again.

Maybe try that? Have you installed OSX and then re-booted without installing any other programs to see if OSX boots back up without problems?

i had a problem similar to this - it was caused by adding some lines to the chameleon.boot.plist in /Extra (or something like that, not at Hack ATM...) so that my I could log into App Store. Once I downloaded what I needed, I removed the lines from the file and everything was working like a charm again.

Maybe try that? Have you installed OSX and then re-booted without installing any other programs to see if OSX boots back up without problems?

I haven't modified any line and the OSX was doing weird stuff even O.O.B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back