Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Does anyone have a graphic card that is working with El Capitan? I need to buy a card that will work.

There are LOTS of cards working with El Capitan. You have your choice from about $40-$1100. Without knowing what you want it for we can't help.

What are the $40 ones? I haven't found them.

(I clicked on each link on the January 2016 builds and didn't see any $40 ones...)

What are the $40 ones? I haven't found them.

(I clicked on each link on the January 2016 builds and didn't see any $40 ones...)

I have a PNY GT 610 that works OOB. Paid $40 at Best Buy.

Not for gaming, just for regular use (Maybe a little video editing). I have the Evga GT 740 SC that worked well with Yosimite. With El Capitan it works, the system is stable, but I cannot change the resolution, it has a lag when I scroll in a web browser. I tried some of the fixes suggested. Maybe I am missing something.

I would use it if I can resolve that issue, and get a card with Display port in a few months.

Not for gaming, just for regular use (Maybe a little video editing). I have the Evga GT 740 SC that worked well with Yosimite. With El Capitan it works, the system is stable, but I cannot change the resolution, it has a lag when I scroll in a web browser. I tried some of the fixes suggested. Maybe I am missing something.

I would use it if I can resolve that issue, and get a card with Display port in a few months.

Is it a DDR5 version of the GT 740?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back