Contribute
Register

GPU shows as nvidia chip model 7mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i have... it was working at first install but somewhere along the way installing other stuff is seems to have stopped..

think i am going to have to do a clean install again to be honest !

This means that you have done something or installed something to break it. This is NOT a graphics problem because it was working. Work backwards and figure out what you did to stop it from working. You should only need a few kext (2-3) installed to generally have a completely working system.

I think I'm going to do a clean install as I can't seem to find the culprit.

But now I can't remember which boot flags I need to get past the white screen :(

Nvidia model 7mb indicates that inject nvidia is set to Yes instead of No. New Nvidia Cards do not require Inject Nvidia/Yes.

Ok, it was fixed but an update broke it again. Can someone please help, this has been an issue for 2 years now.
Is there any thing wrong with my config.plist? This GTX 760 is killing me
This means that you have done something or installed something to break it. This is NOT a graphics problem because it was working. Work backwards and figure out what you did to stop it from working. You should only need a few kext (2-3) installed to generally have a completely working system.

Ok, it was fixed but an update broke it again. Can someone please help, this has been an issue for 2 years now.

Attachments

• config.plist
    1.8 KB · Views: 239

Probably best that you don't spam your problems across multiple threads.

Did you try adding the "nvda_drv=1" argument manually when booting with WebDrivers?
I hd done wht ever u told bt there no solution in it i have an gtx 650ti card n installing mac sierra plzz help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back