Graphics
GTX 970 G1
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello there, I recently got my first graphics card after living off of internal graphics for two years (woot!). And while the extreme boost in performance in all of my intensive applications is really nice, I was noticing that neither temps, clock, or voltage were appearing in hardware monitor. I tried reinstalling the plugins, but nothing happened. After further investigation, i found that GPUSensors.kext was missing. Any ideas?

Hello there, I recently got my first graphics card after living off of internal graphics for two years (woot!). And while the extreme boost in performance in all of my intensive applications is really nice, I was noticing that neither temps, clock, or voltage were appearing in hardware monitor. I tried reinstalling the plugins, but nothing happened. After further investigation, i found that GPUSensors.kext was missing. Any ideas?

Reinstall HWMonitor and when you're about to install, click "Customize" and select GPUSensors to reinstall it...

cheers!

Hmm, that didn't work. I deleted all the files I could find associated with HWMonitor, reinstalled, and nothing. Maybe I could manually install the GPUSensors.kext file?

Hmm, that didn't work. I deleted all the files I could find associated with HWMonitor, reinstalled, and nothing. Maybe I could manually install the GPUSensors.kext file?

All the plugins for HWMonitor are in /System/Library/Extensions/FakeSMC.kext/Contents/plugins. You may want to delete everything from there and re-install FakeSMC (don't reboot when you don't have FakeSMC though or else you won't be able to boot) that has all the plugins pre-installed w/ it.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back