Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GPU causing black screen after wake, Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
They both did the same thing. No signal DP and HDMI
I have no idea then, i’ve thought of all possibilities, try a different monitor or a different RX 5xx video card, i don’t know what went wrong.

Use virtualsmc.kext to replace fakesmc.kext ( need to remove smchelper-64.efi from clover)

I have no idea then, i’ve thought of all possibilities, try a different monitor or a different RX 5xx video card, i don’t know what went wrong.

Use virtualsmc.kext to replace fakesmc.kext ( need to remove smchelper-64.efi from clover)
It worked, I tried a different DP and it finally worked! Thank you so much! Is there a way to get the other ports working on the card, or is that not possible? Again thank you!

It worked, I tried a different DP and it finally worked! Thank you so much! Is there a way to get the other ports working on the card, or is that not possible? Again thank you!
Nevermind all the ports worked except the DVI but I found an adapter for HDMI. Thank you again!

Nevermind all the ports worked except the DVI but I found an adapter for HDMI. Thank you again!

weird ... glad it helped.
you can always hit F11 on clover boot menu to clear the NVRAM in case something went wrong. these commands sometimes also help:

rebuild dyld cache:
sudo update_dyld_shared_cache -force

rebuild system caches:

sudo rm -rf ~/Library/Caches/*
sudo rm -rf /Library/Caches/*
sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Caches/*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back