Got confused with my install.

Discussion in 'Mountain Lion Desktop Support' started by stratblue, May 15, 2018.

1. stratblue

stratblue

May 15, 2018 at 10:54 PM #1
    stratblue

stratblue

Hi All.

I made a Hackintosh 10.8.3 a few years back, didn't use it much but now I need to, problem is, I'm totally out of the Hackintosh loop and I have a glitch I need to sort. When starting up I have to hold down F12 to get into the Gigabyte motherboard screen, where I have to choose the USB stick that I prepared with Unibeast, from a list of potential boot devices. I hit return, then after a few seconds I get another choice of boot discs with the USB tomato logo (Chimera?), at this point I choose my internal boot disc and all is good. At this point all 3 monitors are working. If I let the comp start up on its own, I only get one monitor. I suspect that I screwed up the installation a couple of years back, then stuck it on the shelf. Any pointers?

Thanks.

Vid card:ATI radeon 5770
    MB: Gigabyte ga-z77x-ud5h

2. BreBo

BreBo Moderator

Motherboard:
    Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
    CPU:
    i7-4770K
    Graphics:
    GTX 970
    Jun 14, 2018 at 4:09 PM #2
    BreBo

BreBo Moderator

Motherboard:
    Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
    CPU:
    i7-4770K
    Graphics:
    GTX 970
    @stratblue, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.