Contribute
Register

Got audio to work 889 on Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3

Status
Not open for further replies.
rasmush said:
Thank you, i got it to work !!!!

Just as someone mentioned around page 2-3 i had to remove all files associated with the audio in system/library/extensions and then just follow the other steps :)

Thanks once again <3

"Good to Hear That" LoL will list your motherboard in post 1

Got it working with the clear instructions, though it is outdated especially Multibeast on the 1st page.

EdwinYeow said:
Got it working with the clear instructions, though it is outdated especially Multibeast on the 1st page.

True it is outdated in Muiltbeast but it get your audio working in other words
its a simple way to get audio to work your job is to update what ever is needed...

This worked for me. But with a catch, only the front headphone is outputting sound. The onboard line out is quiet o_O. (havent tested mic or webcam, dont need them)

Thanks for the instructions this was a real help.

saucepanicus said:
This worked for me. But with a catch, only the front headphone is outputting sound. The onboard line out is quiet o_O. (havent tested mic or webcam, dont need them)

Thanks for the instructions this was a real help.

good to hear that
maybe you need to mess around with with sound in the Preference

I have the GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 and I got the audio to work with the methods above, but I'm more concerned with getting all of my motherboard's audio ports working. Any help is appreciated!

Daterape said:
I have the GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 and I got the audio to work with the methods above, but I'm more concerned with getting all of my motherboard's audio ports working. Any help is appreciated!

Which audio ports do work and don't work?

The bottom green output to the right of the input. In System Preferences, I have the choices of internal speakers, line out, and second line out, and digital out (which allows no volume control). Audio works on internal speakers and digital out, but both choices only allow volume out of the pre-mentioned output. My goal was to get all of them working so I could set up multiple speaker sets and a subwoofer without using my crappy splitter, sorry if there's any redundancy in the post, I'm just getting excited! :geek:

Just noticed my huge grammar mistake: the only output that works is the green port to the right of the pink input. Again thanks for any help!

does not work for me :(
system info shown 885 audio instead

"No output devices found" under sound preference

using : Gigabyte GA-H67A-USB3-B3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back