Contribute
Register

Got A Question ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Intel Z68 Micro ATX LGA 1155 Motherboard (GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3)
CPU
Intel Core I3-2105 Dual-Core Processor 3.1 GHz 3 MB Cache LGA 1155 - BX80623I32105
Graphics
Sapphire Radeon HD6670 1 GB DDR3 VGA/DVI/HDMI PCI-Express Video Card - 100326DDR3L
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I Order My New i3 Processor With The fan but it dosent wanna spin I don't got ram on it yet when I put ram on it will that fix that !

I Order My New i3 Processor With The fan but it dosent wanna spin I don't got ram on it yet when I put ram on it will that fix that !

You have not installed RAM onto the motherboard and you attempted to power it on? That won't work. You need the CPU, motherboard and RAM at least.

So if i dont have any ram in my conputer yet the cpu fan wont spin

So if i dont have any ram in my conputer yet the cpu fan wont spin

Thejohnalonzo23

John

Is the fan plugged into the header pins on the motherboard that are dedicated for the CPU - you should see in very small print CPU FAN PWR - if its not plugged in then the fan get not 12volts

Also if the power supply is not plugged into the mother board correctly then you will not get 12V to the components see if the dvd drive spins when you insert a cd

If everything is ok then the MotherBoard has issues and should be returned for another.

You may need to have a technician check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back