Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Interesting idea, would make a great piano!. Not sure I could concentrate on my work, I'd be laughing to much!.

Screen Shot 2022-10-02 at 7.58.03 AM.png

Last edited:
Interesting idea, would make a great piano!.

In deference to a different culture and possible misunderstanding, I have to wonder if this is a joke?!

Perhaps it will work for alphabets with more visual characters than QWERTY and where there is plenty of space, but kids, disabled people and us with decades of muscle memory would be at a serious disadvantage.

Agreed though, handy for retrieving things from under the sofa or dislodging spiders!

In deference to a different culture and possible misunderstanding, I have to wonder if this is a joke?!

Perhaps it will work for alphabets with more visual characters than QWERTY and where there is plenty of space, but kids, disabled people and us with decades of muscle memory would be at a serious disadvantage.

Agreed though, handy for retrieving things from under the sofa or dislodging spiders!
Does seem a bit tongue and cheek to me, a couple of the speakers did smirk while evangelizing the 1650mm!.

Screen Shot 2022-10-02 at 7.56.22 AM.png

Last edited:
Well that's a relief then. :thumbup: :D

But we've all heard about Google's Friday afternoon projects. It might be entirely possible someone went with it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back